What to Carry on Day Tours
On day tours in Nepal, one does not have to carry much. A small day hiking bag, with the essentials - sunscreen, rain gear, money, chargers etc is all thats required really. Here is a handy list to refer from
The day tours are the ones where you have to worry the least about what to carry. However, some information is always helpful.
- A light jacket or a warm jacket (depending on time of year and how cold you generally get)
- An umbrella or a rain jacket. You never know
- Some money (in case a souvenir tempts you, or you want to have a drink)
- A water bottle (water is available for purchase everywhere, though we do not recommend purchasing plastic bottles - garbage is a nuisance in Nepal.
- Comfortable clothes - shorts are also fine of course..
- Comfortable shoes - trainers are best! If on a hike, even hiking boots are welcome
- A light jacket, according to the weather
Carry all these on a hiking backpack, and if on an overnighter, either take a slightly bigger day pack with supplies and spare clothes, or if we have a porter along, carry a duffel bag for the porter!
- Travel Diaries
- Travel Essentials
- Our Efforts
- Good To Know
- Booking: The Process